Sunday, September 13, 2009
Friday, September 11
1. Describe one thing that you learned
I learned some of us in the cohort are getting along great with our master teachers, while others are struggling. I learned where my dyad placement is going to be, and I am hoping it can be changed to a school closer to me (I’ve already talked to J. about this). I learned my field instructor won't let us have our portfolios online and I am upset about this.
2. What questions do you have and/or what do you still want to know
I want to know how to teach to every student. Some are struggling and others are high fliers. I want to know how to handle both and how to divide my time to accomplish this.
3. What are you anxious about regarding student teaching/teaching?
I am anxious about the evaluations of my student teaching and I am anxious about the first year. Every teacher says the first year is tough.
4. What are you excited about regarding student teaching/teaching?
I am excited for getting to know my first group of kids and watching them grow through the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment