Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Wednesday September 9
Daily Classroom Blog- My own topic
Two issues I see stand out that I want to tackle when I am teaching. First, I want to be able to know the learning style of each of the kids. I can see this done by talking with their former teachers, getting to know the kids, and watching to see how they respond to different lessons. Second, I will come to know the kids that struggle and I want to try to include them in the lesson. Because they struggle, they will be unwilling to raise their hands and share with the class. I want to make sure they feel supported by me and their classmates so that they will share. I can build this support by setting the example. I can show my students how I expect them to act towards one another. Additionally, I need to respond to even the tiniest of problems which threaten to break this trust.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment